Everyone should create a bucket list & mine is in no particular order…
snorkel (i lived in FL as a child and was such a wuss then i never did it) 2. learn to dance salsa DONE 9/2010
dye my hair red DONE 4/2011
get married to my best friend in the LDS Temple SO IN LOVE 9/29/2012!!! ATL, GA
get a kitty JANUARY 5, 2013! adopted sweet little Kitty
ride in a yellow taxi cab DONE! in Italy 1/2012
try a snow sport Snowboarding & Skiing 3/2013 – Canyons & Targhee
go to savannah, georgia DONE 5/2013
buy my own car the Passat TDI! Our Christmas present to ourselves in 2013
have a pet bird Summer 2014 – we got chickens! totally counts.
learn how/make real horchata DONE! 7/2010
go to Harry Potter World at Universal Studios! DONE! 10/2010 & again with husband 2/2016! both parks
get a pedicure My mother-in-law bought me one for my wedding! 9/28/12
get a legit massage at a spa – Husband signed me up in my early first trimester Jan 2014 – have had many since!
be a mom August 6th, 2014. Jude Mehren Gossling. My heart.
fly in a helicopter HAWAII 9/2015 – Surprise plans by James on our 3rd anniversary
ride on a ferris wheel DONE 8/13/2011
attend general conference – in SLC DONE April 2013!
own a mac MacBook Air for my 25 2/3 birthday! Thanks, husband! 1/17/2013
20. swim in the colorado river (i stepped in it June 2012!)
21. eat a hot dog off the streets of nyc
22. master homemade bread
23. milk a cow
24. go sailing
25. make a quilt
26. bake a fruit pie from scratch with the pretty decorative crust
27. go on a cruise
be my own boss gave up the office & corporate america in March 2014
successfully grow MY OWN garden …i do not believe summer 2015 was a SUCCESS. Next summer though! Summer 2016! Tomatoes galore!
30. do humanitarian work abroad
31. run the Peachtree Road Race
32. complete a 5K (i’ve never done any race before. ever)
33. go para-sailing
34. go rock climbing (this would probably terrify me)
35. sell a piece of my original artwork
36. learn/try to surf – notice i said “try”
37. learn to play tennis
38. take horseback riding lessons
39. volunteer at a soup kitchen
40. eat at Serendipity in NYC
41. learn/make my own tamales (i’ve helped enough, never done it by myself though)
42. stay up on water skis for more than 8 seconds
43. meet a celebrity. not sure who. but someone well-known.
44. hot air balloon adventure, maybe?
45. tube the Hooch (still never done it)
56. have my own studio/office – aka: a room in my house JUST for my projects.
57. try my hand at fancy scripty calligraphy
be a home owner BOUGHT 2013
59. learn italian (it’s close enough to spanish, if i studied it, i’d catch on)
60. master a classic piece on the piano
61. re-purpose a piece of old furniture
62. cook every recipe in a cookbook.
63. baby goat. I want one.
64. also, a miniature donkey. beacause…hello! adorable.
65. enjoy a mexico summer with my husband & kids like I used to
66. have a booth at the Farmer’s Market one summer
67. be a grandmother
68. serve a mission with my husband
1. return to Puerto Rico where I served my mission
2. vacation in Barbados where I served part of my mission
ride a gondola in Italy and see the art DONE! 1/2012!
4. return to Florence, Italy with my husband
5. go on a girls’ trip with my mom and sisters
see california – touch the pacific ocean – TGIVING 2012 – Chino Hills/West Covina/Lake Arrowhead
7. visit the MOMA and MET art museums in NYC
9. go to DC: Smithsonian / Washington DC LDS Temple
10. see Scotland – Edinburgh?
11. Maine. Those lighthouses!
12. visit Palmyra – church history sites
Hawaii September 2015 – 3rd Anniversary on Oahu!
Charelston, SC DONE – for my birthday May 2013! 15. visit Seattle – whale watching maybe?!
visit Portland. i’ve been told i’d love it. 4/2013
20. Egypt. visit King Tut’s tomb!
21. eat crepes in Paris (does Paris in Vegas count?!! I have done that)
22. Machu Picchu in Peru
23. SPAIN! oh, spain.
24. walk on the Great Wall of China
25. San Francisco. Gotta have that photo with the Golden Gate Bridge